July 28, 2012

Never Give Up On Your TB's

One reason I rarely deal with travel bugs any more is because they always seem to go missing. In fact, the first TB I ever released went missing after two months. That was eight years ago. So naturally I assumed it had died and gone to TB heaven like so many other travel bugs I had sent out into the wild since my original, "Barty Boy".

Well lo and behold, out of nowhere, Barty Boy has suddenly reappeared! Of course, there's no explanation or any way to know where Barty Boy had been hanging out these past 8 years. But regardless, this little episode has completely restored my faith in travel bugging.

So if you've got travel bugs out there that you haven't heard from in years, don't despair. Somehow, someway, a kind cacher will find it and get it moving again.

Cache On!

No comments: