My first reaction was that of annoyance over all the extra white space that now appears on the site:
This will be very hard to get used to, but it was apparently done in the name of bug fixes and other site improvements, including:
- No longer requiring username/password to remove oneself from the email list.
- Cache submission now defaults to 1.5 star terrain for all geocaches.
- Fixed error in DeLorme Send to GPS when one or more of last 5 logs contain a blank line.
- Added http://www.geocoins.ca/ and http://geocachingshop.nl/.
- Added http://www.logicweave.com/cachestats.html.
- Added text describing how to print an info sheet and how to transfer ownership
- of a trackable.
- Added proper notation to .GPX to indicate the time format used is UTC.
- Now requiring account validation to login.
- Made some fixes to address the mileage update issues for Trackables.
- Updated text for Premium Membership expiration email to remove erroneous information.
- Updated Geocaching.com logos on the Logo Usage page.
- Added agreement checkbox to submission pages when the Earthcache type is selected.
- Updated home page cache counter with new text and statistics covering 30 days instead of just 7.
- Fixed issue where the time zone drop-down reverted to GMT, overwriting user’s previous settings.
- Map now reflects coordinates accurately.