The main screen of the program shows your existing GPS tracks and geotagged photos on an embedded Google Maps display:
You can also use the Google Maps interface to geotag other photos rather than synchronizing them with your GPS tracks.
Some of the other features I like include:
- Automatic filling of location IPTC fields and altitude values.
- Synchronization of already geotagged images with buddy images.
- Export results to Google Earth.
- Display of the track and position markers in a Google Maps view.
- The ability to edit the photo’s header data.
- Undo/Redo capability.
- Eight different languages.
- GeoSetter’s geotagging is recognized by Picasa.
- And, best of all... It's Free!