- You can add the airline industry to the growing list of various agencies concerned about potential GPS interference from the proposed LightSquared 4G LTE Network.
- The US Supreme Court ruled that a warrant is required to place a GPS device on the car of a criminal suspect, but didn't address the larger issue of police tracking using mobile phones.
- For you GIS Users, DNRGPS is great for transferring data between your Garmin GPS device and your GIS software. The new release of the application will be Open Source software.
- Buy a new Nüvi 2000/3000 and get free map upgrades for life.
- Waze lets you report traffic with the wave of your hand:
That's all for now.