September 12, 2009

Geocaching 12 of 12

Today marked the "Geocaching 12 of 12" event, where geocachers worldwide were encouraged to document their day of geocaching with 12 pictures, taken today, the 12th day of the month. Thus, 12 of 12.

The concept of 12 of 12 has been around for a few years, where people document the 12th day of the month with 12 pictures that exemplify their day. Here's a bit of history. But today was the first attempt to create a geocaching-specific 12 of 12 effort. Here's the official web site with lots more information, and instructions on how to submit your 12 photos if you happened to be one of the lucky ones who participated.

Unfortunately for me, I had to work today, so I will have to settle for enjoying everyone else's photos.

Cache On!

1 comment:

P.J. said...

I had the chance to get out and grab four caches, so I did the 12 of 12. I don't get to do the challenge each month, so it was nice to do it for sure.